AIS is a leading manufacturer of commercial office furniture and boasts one of the most impressive stories of growth and success in the furniture industry. The company is known for offering market-relevant, feature-rich product lines that entice designers and support the diverse needs of end-users while offering exceptional value. AIS is an innovator that leads the industry in sustainable, lean manufacturing, lead-time performance and manufacturing flexibility.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to join the IT team located in Leominster, MA. The Senior Software Engineer on the development group is a senior member providing contributions to the design, development, and test suite of all AIS software products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in overall design, development, and delivery of software solutions.
- Owns the design and development of features within various products.
- Capable of solving technical problems with minimal assistance.
- Works with some supervision; uses some creativity and latitude to solve problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Competence with MS SQL
- Demonstrated abilities in timely delivery of quality software product
- Self-starter and Capable of debugging and diagnosing existing applications
- Knowledge of SSRS and Crystal Report
- High level of integrity and reliability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills